We offer an environmentally friendly way to recycle your used toner cartridges
Reduce your plastic footprint
With 375 million empty ink and toner cartridges disposed of each year, it’s easy to see why responsible toner recycling matters. Toner cartridges are often constructed out of polymer, which has a long, slow decomposition rate of up to 1,000 years. Most of these cartridges end up in landfills and incinerators, resulting in a huge environmental impact.
- It’s not all about toner recycling, being greener starts with using less
- Enable features like proof print and duplex to cut toner use
- Consider a follow-me print solution to eliminate bad habits such as printing unnecessary documents and forgetting to collect them
- A Managed Print Service only despatches toner as it’s required, meaning fewer cartridges are being stored
- Inefficient devices can be identified and replaced with energy saving ones that use less toner
- We can include legacy devices on our Managed Print Service. Or why not consider pre-owned devices to reduce your carbon footprint?
- We can help you to audit and evaluate existing devices to improve utilisation and highlight unnecessary ones
- Take care to fit toners only when they are fully empty. Many alert as low when they are still 25% full. When they are empty, make sure you have a responsible toner recycling system in place
- A preventative maintenance schedule will help to extend and protect the useful life of a device
- We can collect any type of used toner cartridge but each of our toner recycling boxes can fit approximately 20 MFP cartridges
- You can have as many collection boxes as you need for branches or departments, completely free of charge.
- Simply notify us when the box is full and we’ll arrange a collection. Each filled box costs £29+ VAT.
- Although our system has a full Audit trail, we can’t provide waste transfer notes. If this is something you require (for accreditations such as ISO14001) then our collaborative service with partners eReco is the one for you. This costs £34.50 + vat per box.
- Regular Management reporting will highlight areas you can improve
- Consider a Document Solution to influence user behaviour into reducing waste
- Introduce simple digital workflows to control and prevent unnecessary document output
- Remote monitoring will provide utilisation information and control the amount of consumables and toners despatched, making sure they aren’t lost or discarded.
- Our toner recycling system has an audit trail so you can check how well it’s working