End User Training
Our expert training team will help you get the most from your office equipment.
The ability to get the most from your new equipment will reduce your costs and help you to get the best possible return on your investment. If your users are happy and confident in using the devices on your printing and copying network, it results in less downtime, better quality documents and reduces waste.
At Weaver & Bomfords, we consider user training an essential part of our service and deliver training designed around your business or school. We can organise lunchtime drop-in sessions, one on one training, key operator training, training workshops and presentations – whatever works best for your users and your business.
- Learn how to design and print vivid display banners in-house with ease.
- Bring marketing in-house. Get the most out of different media; card, gloss, silk, and learn how to use advanced print quality functions.
- Create digital letterheads and forms.
- Add the finishing touch to documents; make folded and stapled booklets, use covers and insert sheets, learn how to create different document layouts with stapling and punching options.
- Find out how to save and store documents directly to your device.
- Learn how to manage User Boxes and PIN codes to secure confidential information.
It doesn’t end there; we have a dedicated User Helpdesk to deal with user issues, however small, and we offer a range of training videos and How-To ‘cheat-sheets’ so you continue to get the most from your devices.
Jammed? Won’t print? Our technical team can help.
Quality MFPs that produce great quality documents.
Work from anywhere with our mobile print solutions.
Need wide format? We’ve got a device to suit.